The EXFIL® LTP (Lightweight, Tactical, Polymer) bump helmet provides impact protection for maritime environments and a stable, comfortable platform for mounting night vision and other accessories. The built-in NVG shroud* utilizes an integrated machined aluminum shroud insert. The helmet features a Zorbium® foam liner along with a CAM FIT™ Retention System with easily adjustable Cam Lock sliders and a micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System.
The EXFIL® LTP is available with your choice of accessory rails: EXFIL® Rail 2.0 or EXFIL® Rail 3.0. The EXFIL® Rail 2.0 accessory mounting system is compatible with most EXFIL® accessories and features T-slots for custom mounting. The EXFIL® Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system is compatible with all EXFIL® accessories, including the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield.
*NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the EXFIL® LTP helmet is not included.
EXFIL® Carbon/LTP Rail 2.0 System
- Compatible with all EXFIL® Rail 2.0 Accessories
- Includes two MAGPUL® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Two T-Slots for DIY custom mounting
- Includes shock cord kit for stabilizing NVG
- EXFIL® Carbon/LTP Rail 3.0 System
- Compatible with all standard EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two MAGPUL® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardwarde
- Allows installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
Zorbium® Foam Liner
- Six customizable comfort pads in various shapes
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
- Integrated Wilcox® machined aluminum mounting plate
- CAM FIT™ Retention BOA® Fit System
- BOA® Fir System for optimized stability and fit
- CAM FIT™ Retention System Cam Locks
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustments
Independently tested to meet all performance requirements of EN 1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets.
|SIZE||COMPLETE SYSTEM WEIGHT|
|SIZE 1 (M/L)||1.59 lbs. (0.72kg)|
|SIZE 2 (XL)||1.59 lbs. (0.72kg)|
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, shroud, impact liner and retention system. Weight may vary slightly between sizes and is dependent on the quantity of liner pads the user chooses to install.
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( IN. )||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( CM )||HAT SIZE|
|SIZE 1 (M/L)||21 1/2"- 23 1/2"||55-60||6 7/8- 7 1/2|
|SIZE 2 (XL)||up to 24 3/4"||up to 63||up to 7 3/4|
PLEASE NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, additional comfort pad sets are available for purchase.