Pulsar's Merger LRF XP50 thermal imaging binoculars are built with the classic design of daytime binoculars. With a small form factor, these thermal imaging binoculars fit comfortably in the hand, but still offer appealing external aesthetics and exemplary ergonomics. The six function buttons are placed in the comfort access zone and the most used digital device functions are activated with a single touch.
The Merger LRF binoculars’ optical design fully takes into account the nature of human vision. It is natural for a person to receive visual information through two visual channels simultaneously. Viewing with two eyes is less tiring than viewing with one. This means better detection of small or faint objects, and better performance in low-contrast scenarios than similar monocular thermal imaging devices with the same technical level. The interpupillary distance in the Merger LRF binoculars is adjustable from 56 to 71 mm in accordance with the individual characteristics of a particular user.
Understanding the target distance is an essential factor in making the right decisions. A built-in laser rangefinder with a range of up to 1 kilometer allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with an accuracy of ± 1 meters for quick and error-free assessment of the situation.
- Classic design. Compact size.
- Comfortable viewing experience
- Precise laser rangefinder with 1,093 yds measuring distance
- High definition thermal imaging with 640x480 pixel @ <25 mK NETD sensor
- Latest image processing algorithms
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens
- Long detection range up to 1,968 yds
- Two independent batteries. Up to 10 hours of continuous work
- 2.5x - 20x variable magnification
- Rugged magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- Stream Vision 2. Wi-Fi integration with iOS and Android devices
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHz waveband support
- High-contrast HD AMOLED displays
- A selection of 8 color pallets
- IPX7 waterproof rated
|Frame rate||50 Hz|
|Sensor NETD||<25 mK|
|Pixel pitch||17 µm|
|Display resolution (pixels)||1024x768|
|Magnification||2.5 - 20x|
|Field of view||12.4°|
|Objective lens diameter||50 mm|
|56 - 71 mm|
|Detection range||1,968 yds|
|LRF range||1,093 yds|
|Battery type||Built-in Li-ion + Removeable Pulsar APS3 Li-ion|
|Battery life||10 hrs|
|Operating temperature||-13 to +122°F|
|Dimensions (in)||7.7 x 5.6 x 2.9|