The first thermal imaging camera from ZEISS.
ZEISS DTI 3/35.
Observing and identifying game in the darkness is particularly exciting and challenging for many hunters. The senses on alert; the body is tense. The perception area is limited to a maximum of 50 to 60 meters. In addition, the darkness offers the game a natural camouflage. However, we humans are very dependent on our sense of sight. The animal world is far superior to us in this regard. For this reason, hunting in the twilight or at night places much higher demands on the observation and target optics than during a day-time hunt.
With the ZEISS DTI 3/35, ZEISS is launching a thermal imaging camera specially developed for hunting. Whether for game observation and detection or for faster identification - the innovative technology provides you a considerable advantage at night in forests and fields. Heat sources can be reliably identified even over long distances and extensive areas. The excellent optics of the ZEISS DTI 3/35 deliver detailed and high-contrast images. Using the ZEISS DTI 3/35 allows game can be clearly identified in the dark and thereby maximizes your hunting success.
Some thermal imaging cameras are only optimized for use with the right hand. Operation with the left hand is therefore very uncomfortable. In addition, the shape of the device often forces the hunter to adjust his grip so that the fingertips rest on the buttons. After hours of stalking through the cold, the hand can quickly get tired and the fingers can become numb. Feeling the buttons can be difficult.
The optimized shape of the ZEISS DTI 3/35 puts as little strain on the hunter's hands as possible. Whether left-handed or right-handed, the ZEISS DTI 3/35 can be operated from either side. Furthermore, the shape of the device has been optimized to ensure that the user's fingertips rest naturally on the buttons so that the DTI 3/35 can also be operated with cold or numb fingers. Thanks to the intelligent positioning of the buttons, each function can be controlled intuitively. This gives the hunter peace of mind, eliminates unnecessary distractions and increases the success of the hunt.
- EXCELLENT ZEISS OPTICS — In combination with legendary ZEISS optics, the sensor, electronics, and high-resolution HD-LCOS display, the ZEISS DTI 3/35 Thermal Imaging Camera offers outstanding optical performance at night.
- PERFECT ERGONOMICS — ZEISS ErgoControl, the triangular button layout in combination with the layout of the keys of the ZEISS DTI 3/35 Thermal Imaging Camera, ensures a natural hand position with the fingertips resting on the controls.
- PRECISE ZOOM — The ZEISS DTI 3/35 Thermal Imaging Camera provides the perfect combination of magnification and detail recognition. By utilizing the 0.5x zoom increments, you can quickly switch between the individual magnification levels.
- THE ZEISS HUNTING APP — The ZEISS DTI 3/35 Thermal Imaging Camera can be connected to the ZEISS Hunting App via wireless LAN connection. Photos and videos can be conveniently managed and shared, or even live streamed.
- IN THE BOX — DTI 3/35 thermal imaging camera, carrying strap, carrying case, cleaning cloth, neck strap for carrying case, USB cable and charger.
|Sensor resolution||384 x 288 px|
|Sensor pixel pitch||17 µm|
|Image frequency||50 Hz|
|Display resolution||1280 x 288 px|
|Focal length||35 mm / F1.0|
|Detection range||1,350 yds|
|Optical magnification||2.5 x|
|Maximum digital zoom||4 x|
|Zoom increments||In 0.5x from 1.0x to 4.0x|
|Eyepiece field of view||Diagonal: 30.25º|
|Lens field of view at 100 yds||Horizontal: 57 ft|
|Lens side field of view||10.7º x 8º (diagonal 13.3º)|
USB: charging + data transfer; WLAN: data transfer
|Battery life||7 hours|
|Internal memory||15 GB|
|WLAN frequency||2.4 GHz|
|WLAN standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Connection with other devices||ZEISS Hunting App or USB|
|Waterproof||IP 66 (Protected against heavy rain)|
|Operating temperature ºC (ºF)||-10/+40 (14/104)|
|Length x width x height (in)||7.6 x 2.36 x 2.56|
|Weight||450 g (15.87 oz)|
|Warranty||2 + 1 years|