InfiRay Outdoors Eye III Series Thermal Imaging Monocular
Generating from the EYE series, the EYE III keeps the exceptional tech strength of EYE II, but generated for another purpose. Improve your hunting efficiency during your time using it. That is what EYE III is for, being user-oriented by providing ultra-clear imaging and easy operation such as quick start design and a scroll wheel to perform most of the operations.
The EYE III is available in three models:
- E3+ (384x288 resolution, 25mm lens, 3.5x base magnification)
- E3 Max (384x288 resolution, 35mm lens, 5.0x base magnification)
- E6+ (640x512 resolution, 35mm lens, 3.0x base magnification).
- 12µm Sensor with a NETD <25mK — The EYE ⅡI series are equipped with a high-performance 12µm infrared detector with a NETD <25mK. It will help you discover the details while the OLED screen will guarantee the image is well presented.
- Enhanced Base Magnification — The enhanced 5.0x base magnification on the E3Max model enables the EYE III to help hunters identify targets more simply and quickly, thus greatly improving the hunting success rate.
- Ultra-Clear Imaging Processing Mode — The built-in ultra-clear thermal technology of the InfiRay is designed for inclement weathers such as rainy, snowy, foggy days, etc. Increase thermal imaging clarity and overall details.
- Unique Scene Modes — The EYEIII adopts unique scene mode image algorithms based on different using conditions to save you the operation of adjusting parameters.
- Lens Cap for Quick Start — The device is automatically turned on and off when you open or close the lens cap saving you the trouble of locating the buttons in the dark. Another way to power on the device is to long press the scroll wheel.
- A Scroll Wheel Design - The EYE III employs a scroll wheel. "Rotate+press down" can perform most of the functions of traditional buttons to achieve efficient operation.
- Magnetic Charger - The EYE III adopts a magnetic charger. Magnetic charging head for fast charging, which can charge the battery to 90% in one hour, capable of more than 8 hours of hunting.
- Built-in Video Recorder & Mic - The recording and built-in microphone can realize audio synchronization input, so no more quiet videos without sound.
- 32GB Storage - Eye III Series comes with 32GB of memory for storing 57,000 images or 48 hours of video. Captured videos and images can be easily transferred to your smartphone at lightning speed via the app.
|Sensor resolution||384 x 288||384 x 288||640x512|
|Sensor pixel pitch||12 µm||12 µm||12 µm|
|Sensor NETD||≤ 25 mk||≤ 25 mk||≤ 25 mk|
|Frame Refresh Rate||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Objective Lens||25 mm||35 mm||35 mm|
Field of View (H x V)
|10.5° x 7.9°||7.5° x 5.7°||12.5° x 10.0°|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 4x||1x, 2x, 4x||1x, 2x, 4x|
|Eye Relief||20 mm||20 mm||20 mm|
|Eye Relief Diameter||5.5 mm||5.5 mm||5.5 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||+/- 5D||+/- 5D||+/- 5D|
|Detection Range (Target 1.7m x 0.5m)||1300 m||1800 m||1800 m|
|Photo & Video Recording||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|Interface||Type C & magnetic||Type C & magnetic||Type C & magnetic|
|Battery Type||Internal Li-ion||Internal Li-ion||Internal Li-ion|
|Max. Battery Life||8 hrs @ 25° C||8 hrs @ 25° C||8 hrs @ 25° C|
|Memory Capacity||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Dimension||180 x 54 mm||180 x 54 mm||180 x 54 mm|
|Weight||480 grams||480 grams||480 grams|
|Operating Temp||-20°C ~ +40°C||-20°C ~ +40°C||-20°C ~ +40°C|