RICO PRO Thermal Weapon Sight
The InfiRay Outdoor RICO PRO was built to do three things: make the best image possible, be easy to use, and be the most advanced dual field-of-view (FOV) thermal weapon sight available to the commercial market. InfiRay Outdoor's patented dual FOV 25mm/50mm objective lens allows users to seamlessly switch between a wide FOV for detection and a narrow FOV for target identification. This 2x increase in optical magnification occurs with an intuitive twist of the objective focus ring and maintains 100 percent of the sensor's native resolution. Closing the distance with a thermal scope has never been so fast.
Unmatched image quality is paired with an intuitive and easy to use interface. Optical and digital zoom bring the image closer, and the image is enhanced with five color modes. Seven reticle types in four different colors, plus picture-in-picture and a stadiametric rangefinder, help you zero in on your target.
Images and video are stored in 32 Gb of internal memory and can be transferred to other devices over USB-C or wirelessly via an app.
A high quality and efficient li-ion 3.7 V, 4400 mAh IBP-1 battery pack operates the RICO PRO for a minimum of 6 hours. The battery can be quickly removed and replaced in the field or operate with external power connected to the USB-C connector.
A separate laser rangefinder unit is also available. The InfiRay Outdoor ILR-1000 Infrared Laser Rangefinder Module integrates seamlessly with the RICO PRO and all RICO Mk1 Series thermal rifle scopes, taking the guesswork out of range estimation, day or night. The ILR-1000 provides +/- 1-yard range-to-target accuracy out to 1000 yards* and overlays these results on the display of a connected Mk1 Series rifle scope. A ultra-lightweight aluminum chassis secured by an intuitive QD mount ensures dead-nuts repeatability and ease of use, even while wearing gloves. Enhance your range estimation capabilities with the InfiRay Outdoor ILR-1000.
- Dual FOV Objective Lens - The RICO PRO and its industry-first dual FOV 25mm/50mm objective lens gives you the power to switch between a wide FOV for detection and a narrow FOV for target identification. This 2× increase in optical magnification occurs with an intuitive twist of the zoom ring and maintains 100 percent of the sensor’s native resolution. Closing the distance with a thermal scope has never been this fast.
- Seamless Switch - The separation of the lens focus knob and zoom ring realize the seamless switch of FOV. The image can maintain sharp after the switch of FOV, no need for repeated focusing. Opportunity only knocks once for a nice shot and this special design leaves you more time for target identification.
- Zeroing One Time for Two FOV's - Once you completed the zeroing on one FOV, the reticle will be calibrated automatically into the zero position on the other FOV. Worry-free for precision shooting under two FOVs and saving you time & bullets.
- Unmatched Image Quality - The combination of 640×512 12 μm thermal detector and the MATRIX III image algorithm ensures RH50 PRO can generate crisp image under harsh conditions.
- Intuitive and Easy-To-Use Interface - Simple and easy to operate is the initial design intention of the RH50 PRO. The vivid icons offer a visualized guide. The translucent background of the menu display ensures the user observes the target unobstructed.
- IBP-1 Battery Pack - One field-swappable rechargeable lithium battery offers 6+ hours of run-time. Additional Battery Packs are available.
Package includes: Thermal Weapon Sight, IRM-030-205-Q1 Picatinny Mount, IBP-1 Battery Pack, IBP-1 Battery Charger, Power Adapter, USB Cable, Portable Bag, Lens Cloth, L-Shaped Mount Wrench, User Manual
|Pixel Size||12 µm|
|Frame Rate||50 Hz|
|Image Processing||MATRIX III|
|Core||iRay Micro II 640|
|Thermal Sensitivity||≤ 40 mK|
|Objective Lens||25mm / 50 mm|
|Optical Magnification||1.5x / 3x|
|Field of View||17.5º x 13.1º / 8.8° x 6.6°|
|Detection Range||2400 yds|
|Imaging Modes||White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Color, Highlight|
|Reticle Types||7 (2 Dynamic, 5 Static)|
|Reticle Colors||Black, White, Red, Green|
|Mounting System||Picatinny STD-1913 rail|
|Rangefinder||Stadiametric (optional LRF module available)|
|Diopter Range||-4 to +4|
|Onboarding Recording||Video & Image, no audio|
|Onboard Storage||32 GB|
|Wireless Connectivity||Video and Image via App.|
|Power Supply||IBP-1 Li-ion Battery Pack (6+ hours), USB-C External|
|Start-Up Time||<10 Seconds, Instant from Standby|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||-4º - 122º F|
|Max. Recoil||1000 g/s2 , 300 win. / 7mm mag|