The T5Xi Series brings unmatched clarity, accuracy and self-assurance to any situation, from combat to competition. Precise German engineering, rugged U.S. construction, slick Never-Lost™ turrets, and new SCR™ reticle gives you the victor's edge in long-range shooting.
Medium-range scope with 34mm tube, illuminated etched glass featuring the Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) and Second Rotation Indicator that shows each mll of elevation through the indication window on the elevation turret. Front focal plane.
Available in two reticle options:
- Item No. 5112 - SCR MIL
Item No. 5114 - SCR MOA
- One-Piece Oversized 34mm Tube increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
- Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) designed by Steiner for precision competition use. Located on the first focal plane, it offers an extended illumination area, 2/10-mil windage and 1/2-mil holdover lines. 1/10-mil ranging brackets allow for precise distance ranging.
- Tapered, All Metal Magnification Ring is angled so the shooter can see his magnification setting while positioned directly behind the scope.
- Large, Easy-to-Grip Windage/Elevation/Parallax/Illumination Knobs for positive, non-slip adjustment of the diopter, reticle and parallax settings.
- Low Profile Turrets parallax adjustment and illumination controls are less likely to hang up or snag during movement.
- Second Rotation Indicator - a Steiner exclusive that shows each mil or elevation through the indicator window on the elevation turret. After the first 120 clicks (MIL), the numbers on the scale change automatically preventing the shooter from getting lost on the dial.
- Locking Diopter that prevents accidental rotation of the diopter.
- Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof durable construction that can stand up to any cold or wet condition, waterproof to depths of 33 feet and impact tested on all optical and electronic components.
- Consistent Eye Relief and a generous eye box throughout the magnification range eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification.
- Throw Level / Lens Covers that allow quick, easy magnification changes and Tenebraex covers protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
- Steiner Heritage Warranty
|Magnification||3 - 15x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Field of View @ 100 yds.||36 - 7.3 ft|
|Eye Relief||3.5 - 4.3 in|
|Exit Pupil||12 - 3.4 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+2 to -3|
|Illumination Control||Illuminated Reticle with 4-day/7-night levels|
|Elevation Adjustment Knob||Resettable Zero|
|Wind/Elevation Click Value||1 cm (0.1 mrad)|
|Windage Range @100 m||150 cm (15 mils)|
|Elevation Range @100 m||340 cm (34 mils)|
|Parallax/Focus Range||25 yds to infinity|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13º F to +145º F|
|Waterproof||Submersible to 33 ft|
|Special Features||Resettable turrets, 2nd rotation indicator, locking diopter|