Add these to your starter set or use independently with or without the cell enabled camera. The Cuddelink system is our favorite.
CuddeLink Built In
CuddeLink camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink ™ is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater.
Industry Leading Performance
Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and much more.
CuddeLink Long Range IR- the ultimate in versatility and performance.
Visit CuddeLink.com to learn more.
12 x AA
Infrared with 850nm LEDs
850nm LEDs provide best IR image quality and longest range.
24 high-power IR LEDs -- 100 feet
Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high-power LEDs instead of cheaper, low-power, commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100 feet.
Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
1 to 2 seconds
The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first.
AA battery, quantity 12
AA batteries allow the camera to be very small.
Up to 6 months -- Over 10,000 images (when CuddeLink is disabled)
Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity.
IR black and white
5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with deep blacks and white whites. Not the gray washout that is generated from lesser cameras.
Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID
Black bar identification for easy reading.
10 seconds to 24 hours
Allows different settings for day and night.
1 second to 60 minutes
Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders.
1 to 5 images
*Only first image from Burst Mode is sent Home, other burst images stored on camera's SD card
|Day & Night Modes||
Separate day and night
Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night.
|No Card Mode||
Camera will continue to record images without an SD card.
EZ, Advanced & Surveillance
Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings. Learn more about Surveillance Mode.
Yes – 10, 20, or 30 seconds
* Video disabled when CuddeLink is active
Select if you prefer wide format images.
Select if you prefer full-size images.
Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately.
No receipt required to validate warranty.
1-year standard warranty. 2-year free extended warranty with online registration. 5-year reduced cost replacement program.
H x W x D in inches
7 x 3 x 3 (excludes mounting bracket).
- CuddeLink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. CuddeLink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other.
- CuddeLink transmits images from remote cameras to a home image collection camera.
- CuddeLink networks can have from 1 to 15 remote cameras. Start with a few and add more cameras as you need them.
- Typical transmission range in a dense forest is ¼ to ½ mile. In open spaces CuddeLink has camera-to-camera range to over 1 mile. Like all wireless systems transmission range will vary with terrain and conditions.
- CuddeLink automatically daisy-chains cameras to extend range to over 4 miles, making CuddeLink deployable on properties of hundreds to thousands of acres.
- There is no monthly fee to collect images on the Home camera.
- CuddeLink Cell makes cellular trail cameras affordable. Instead of a separate cell plan for each camera, CuddeLink Cell can send images from up to 16 cameras on 1 cell plan.
- Here's how it works. A CuddeLink network of cameras send their images to 1 home collection device that is equipped with a cellular modem. This cell device sends the images from all the remote cameras, so instead of 16 cell plans, you only need 1.
- More Convenient – check your cameras more conveniently by placing the Home camera in the most convenient location, such as a parking spot or even in a building.
- More Often – because you only check 1 camera and this camera can be conveniently placed, you can check your cameras more often, even numerous times per day: before you hunt, mid-day, nights, anytime.
- No Intrusion – allows you to check trail cameras without intruding on the animals.
- No Sound – if you don’t intrude, you don’t startle the animals with sound.
- No Human Scent – if you don’t intrude, you don’t leave any human scent. When human activity is eliminated animals move more often, earlier and more naturally.
- Affordable Cell Service – With other brands you have to pay $15 or more per month per camera. With CuddeLink Cell, plans start at $15 per month for up to 16 cameras. And our $15 plan includes 2,000 images per month.