For low threat environments, the Ops-Core FAST® SF Carbon Composite Helmet is the ideal choice for reliable protection and comfort. This durable non-ballistic helmet platform is designed with a super high cut, bump shell made from a hybrid of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced carbon and fiberglass materials. Featuring a shell geometry that delivers critical coverage, this FAST tactical helmet provides enhanced impact protection from blunt trauma, making it optimal for rugged training, recce, airborne and water operations, and fast roping. The lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) reduces the risk of snag hazards and interference, and carabiner clips improve NVG attachment and stability. The user-based design prioritizes comfort, with vent holes in the helmet shell that increase airflow and reduce heat stress. Like other Ops-Core FAST tactical helmets, the FAST SF Carbon Composite helmet seamlessly integrates with other Ops-Core helmet accessories, such as the Ops-Core AMP® Communication Headset, for a complete protective lightweight headborne system.
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
Modified and abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-11448.
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
*NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the FAST SF Carbon Composite Helmet is not included.
Please call to confirm availability as demand for helmet has exceeded supply.
- FAST tactical helmet with super high cut, bump shell made of a hybrid design of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced Carbon and fiberglass materials.
- Compatible with FAST helmet accessories and headborne accessories.
- Carbon helmet with super high cut shell geometry that extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, as well as optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST Carbon High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Super High Cut ARC shims offer added accessory attachment points on FAST helmet without occupying rail tracks
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don carbon helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant (buckle on left) Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband retention. A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available and may be purchased separately.
|Shell Construction||Uni-Directional Non Slit|
|Shell Thickness||0.220" (5.58 mm)|
|Shell Geometry (Curvature)||FAST Curvature|
|Cut Style (Side Protection)||Super High Cut (aka Marine Cut)|
Coverage & Weight
|Head Size (Circumference)||
20 7/8"- 22"
22 - 23 1/4"
23 1/4 - 24 3/8"
24 3/8" - 25 1/8"
|Square Coverage||132 in2 (852cm2)||143 in2 (923cm2)||157 in2 (1013cm2)||165 in2 (1065cm2)|
PLEASE NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, additional comfort pad sets are available for purchase.