InfiRay Outdoors Finder Series of Handheld Thermal Imaging Monoculars with Laser Rangefinder
The InfiRay Outdoors Finder Series is available in two models - the FL35R (384) and FH35R (640). As a high-end thermal monocular with added rangefinder functionality, the Finder II Series captures all the details and realizes precise outdoor observation that the modern hunter and outdoor professional users would expect from an InfiRay product. It is a truly versatile unit and will quickly become a kit essential when your're out in the field.
The Finder is compact, light and easy to carry. A unit made in mind of the light packing hunter where less weight is of paramount importance. This compact thermal unit weighs 400 grams (14 ounces) with its built-in laser rangefinder with up to 800 meter range as well as thermal detection out to 1818 meters makes the InfiRay Finder the best choice for your scouting needs.
- High Image Quality — The advanced image processing ability of the InfiRay detector, creates excellent image clarity and detection, in both day and night. Enjoy switchable color palettes including black hot, white hot, red hot and rainbow. The FL35R is equipped with 12µm 384x288 pixel pitch sensors featuring NETD ≤ 40mK and uses a 1024x768 resolution OLED display. The FH35R is equipped with 12µm 640x512 pixel pitch sensors featuring NETD ≤ 35mK also with a 1024x768 resolution OLED display. Coupled with the optimized image algorithm, it creates stunning image quality.
- 12 µm Thermal Imaging Sensor — High performance 12 µm pixel pitch detectors are embedded in the unit. Powerful objective lens in combination with a 12 µm professional grade thermal imaging sensor provides exceptional detection capabilities.
- Dual-Hue Mode - Under cold hue, users can experience visually clearer imaging quality with rich details, highlight targets. Under warm hue, the users can get softer imaging to avoid visual fatigue brought by long time viewing.
- Integrated Laser Rangefinder (LRF) up to 800 meters — Featuring a built-in laser ranging module, which helps to quickly and accurately capture and display the target distance. The ranging accuracy is +/- 1 meter and the maximum ranging distance is 800 meters. Providing versatility in both single ranging and continuous ranging modes for moving or stagnant objects.
- Long Detection Range up to 1818 meters — A standard 1.7 meter (5' 9") tall object can be detected at ranges of up to 1818 meters in complete darkness.
- High Image Frequency 50 Hz — The 50 Hz refresh rate guarantees that you will capture every moment where it counts.
- Replaceable Battery Pack - The battery can be quickly removed and replaced with new ones in a matter of seconds. Carrying an extra battery pack as standard can extend battery life up to 12 hours.
- Built-in Photo/Video Recorder and Wi-Fi Connection - With 32 GB built-in storage capacity, you can record hours of video and images to share your memorable moments with friends and family The built-in Wi-Fi module provides connectivity with Android or iOS smartphone or tablets. The smartphone and thermal imager combination offers a set of unique features such as direct image streaming, downloading and sharing recorded files.
|Sensor Resolution||384x288||640 x 512|
|Sensor Pixel Pitch||12 µm||12 µm|
|Sensor NETD||≤ 40 mK||≤ 35 mK|
|Frame Refresh Rate||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Objective Lens||35mm / F1.0||35 mm / F1.0|
|Field of View||7.5° x 5.7°||12.6° x 10.1°|
|Optical Magnification||2x - 8x||3.4x - 13.6x|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 3x, 4x||1x, 2x, 3x, 4x|
|Display Type||OLED 1024x768||OLED 1024x768|
|Color Palettes||Black hot, White hot, Red hot, Rainbow||Black hot, White hot, Red hot, Rainbow|
|Laser Rangefinder Range||800 m||800 m|
|Thermal Detection Range (1.7m x 0.5m target)||1818 m||1818 m|
|Battery Type||Replaceable Li-ion battery||Replaceable Li-ion battery|
|Max. Battery Life||6 hrs @ 25°C||6 hrs @ 25°C|
|Built-in Memory Capacity||32 GB||32 GB|
|Dimension||160x90x50 mm||160x90x50 mm|
|Weight||400 grams||400 grams|
|Operating Temp||-20°C ~ +40°C||-20°C ~ +40°C|