ATLAS Thermal Binocular
ATLAS is the first commercially available thermal binocular based on 12-micron technology. Lightweight and fully waterproof, the N-Vision Optics ATLAS Thermal Binocular is extremely robust and capable. Constructed with durable composite plastics, it is significantly smaller in size and weight in comparison to other thermal binoculars on the market.
ATLAS delivers a high-resolution thermal image and extended detection, recognition, and identification ranges in even the most challenging environmental conditions. ATLAS is the first choice for search and rescue professionals, wildlife observers, hunters, sailors, and many others who demand only the best equipment.
Adventure through any habitat and be self-assured that you will locate wildlife you seek. Increase your counts day or night in any weather. Identify, photograph, and pursue various animals with a simple scan of your environment. Be bold and effective in any scenario with the ATLAS thermal binocular.
Recognize and observe targets in complete darkness and in adverse weather conditions. ATLAS is the ideal tool for surveillance and security professionals.
Optical features include:
- 640 x 480, 12 micron thermal imaging core
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 50 mm F1.2 Germanium objective lens
- 9° x 7° field of view
- Dual 800 x 600 high resolution color displays
- Four color palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Edge Detect and Color
- ATLAS utilizes the much sought after BAE 640x480, 12 µm thermal imaging core
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Four Polarity Modes - White Hot, Black Hot, Edge Detect and Color
- Region of interest optimization
- Over 1.25 miles detection range for man sized figure
- Internal memory for image capture
- Lightweight durable and fully waterproof
- No-slip rubberized housing
- USB power / Analog video output
Package includes: Thermal Imaging Binocular, Rugged Carrying Case, USB Cable for Download, Neck Strap, Lens Cloth, Lens Cleaning Kit, Quick Reference Guide
|Detector Resolution||640 x 480|
|Detector Pitch||12 µm|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Lens||50 mm, F1.2 Germanium Lens|
|Spectral Response||7.5 - 13.5 µm|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||9 x 7 degrees|
|Detection Range||2250 m|
|Battery Type||CR123 (3)|
|Video Output||USB and Analog|
|Display Type||Dual 800 x 600 color LCD|
|Internal Memory||60 images|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +71°C|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||
5.9" x 4.9" x 2.4"
|Warranty||Limited 5 years|