InfiRay Clip-T Series CPT13 Thermal Clip-On Attachment
The Clip T Series is one of the most compact and cheapest thermal imager attachment for sights on the market, which is mainly used with day riflescope and low cost, low power consumption and miniaturization.
Clip on thermal scopes are truly versatile thermal imaging scopes that give you increased options and functionality. Whether you are looking to use it as a dedicated thermal scope or clipped on in front of your day optics for increased thermal imaging zoom capability, these scopes can easily accommodate your needs. Our clip on’s fit any Picatinny rail mount in seconds, and there’s no need to re-zero. So if you’re in the hunting realm, you can switch to your favorite aiming method with ease. These scopes need absolutely no light to function, so you can literally turn any day scope into a night vision scope with a simple throw lever mount. Now you can see your targets any time of day or night making it a truly robust aiming system.
- High Image Quality — The Clip-T Series is designed for faultless operation in extreme weather and temperature conditions. Whether or not the environment is freezing cold or blistering hot, the image remains its contrast and vidid colors without loss of frame rate.
- Compact Design and Ultra-light Weight — Compact size and ultra-light weight of 140g (4.9 oz) does not affect the balance and accuracy of the day riflescope.
- No Re-Zeroing Required & Quick Attached — With the special calibration to the camera, no re-zeroing is required after attaching to the day riflescope.
- 12 µm Pixel Pitch — The high-performance detector with the pixel pitch of 12 µm is embedded.
- AMOLED Micro Display — High contrast AMOLED micro display with HD resolution offers sharp image and vivid colors. Display ensures excellent image quality and flawless performance even in freezing temperatures.
- Easy to Operate and Functional Interface - Support four image modes, screen brightness adjustment, shutter mode adjustment and image calibration.
|Sensor resolution||256 x 192|
|Sensor pixel pitch||12 µm|
|Sensor NETD||≤ 40 mk|
|Frame Refresh Rate||25 Hz|
|Objective Lens||13 mm|
|Field of View||13.5° x 10.1°|
|Detection Range (1.7mx0.5m target)||675 m|
|Display Type||OLED 1024x768|
|Battery Type||CR123 (3.7V) x 1|
|Max. Battery Life||3.5 hrs @24°C|
|Degree Protection, IP Code||IP67|
|Dimension||77 x 52 x 46 mm|