Trijicon REAP-IR® Type 3
*** SALE PRICE & FREE TRIJICON TENMILE SCOPE PROMOTION ***
Buy a new Trijicon Electro-Optic IR-Hunter® Type 2 or a REAP-IR® Type 3 and receive a FREE Tenmile® riflescope from Trijicon.
Trijicon Electro-Optics promotion runs through October 31, 2023. Offer fulfilled by Trijicon. New models only. Eligible thermal optic models are: REAP-IR-24-3, REAP-IR-35-3, REAP-IR-60-3, IR-HUNTER-24-2, IR-HUNTER-35-2 and IR-HUNTER-60-2. Redeemable Trijicon Tenmile scope models are: Tenmile 5-25x50 SFP MRAD, Tenmile HX 5-25x50 SFP MOA and Tenmile HX 3-18x44 FFP MOA.
Sale price limited to REAP-IR Type 3 models in stock.
The REAP-IR® mini thermal riflescope is a small, rugged, and powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. The heart of the system is a state-of-the art 640x480, 12 micron thermal image sensor that provides superior image quality in any lighting condition. Redesigned electronic hardware and a new digital thumbstick improve system response and enables the use of external USB power sources and digital video recorders. It’s engineered to last and built in the USA.
The REAP-IR integrates several new features such as multiple reticle save locations so you can mount the sight on different weapons and keep your reticle position. It has the new digital read-out on the reticle adjustment screen giving you information on exactly how many clicks you have adjusted the system. With up to 5 different reticle patterns you can find the best fit for your application. And to finish off the REAP-IR we have added a flip-up lens cap, Mini D-LOC Rail Mount and a battery extender to every mini thermal sight.
It’s trusted by the most demanding shooters and hunters who require speed and accuracy for nighttime use. Choose from multiple magnification levels and fields of view to fit your specific needs.
Superior Image Quality
- 640x480 resolution - 4 times as many pixels as competing 320 systems
- 12 micron pixel pitch - smaller footprint than 17 micron systems
- 60 Hz Frame rate - improved clarity for moving image
- New manual focus adjustment (60mm only)
- Advanced Polarity Control - Black Hot, White Hot & Edge Detect
- Improved digital thumbstick provides faster system response
- New USB-C port allows the use of external power sources
Legendary Trijicon Durability
- Designed, constructed and tested to MIL-STD810G
- Made in the USA
- 3 year warranty
- Faster System Control - New and improved digital thumbstick provides improved system response
- Expanded Functionality - New USB-C connector allows the use of external battery packs and download of analog and digital video with available adapter with compatible DVRs
- Premium Image Quality - New manual focus adjustment (60mm only) for improved image quality at all distances
- Vertical Battery Compartment Design - The vertical design creates a slimmer look and is engineered for increased durability and sold battery connection
- Mounting Versatility - New quick release mount featuring "Trijicon Q-Loc" Technology provides multiple mounting locations with the ability to affix the scope rapidly and reliably in the dark
- Improved Reticle Options - User-selectable reticle choices include the classic crosshair and the new MRAD, MOA, .223 REM BDC, .308 WIN BDC and 300BLK BDC
Includes: Mini Picatinny Rail Mount, USB-C to USB-C Cable, Inline Analog Video Adapter, User Manual, Quick Reference Guide, 2 CR123 Batteries, Trijicon Logo Sticker, Shuttered Eye Guard, Warranty Card, Lenspen, Hard Case
|Sensor Micron||12 µm||12 µm||12 µm|
|Sensor Type||Vox Vanadium Oxide||Vox Vanadium Oxide||Vox Vanadium Oxide|
|Frame Rate||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 HZ|
|Display Type||Digital OLED||Digital OLED||Digital OLED|
|Thermal Sensitivity||< 50 mK||< 50 mK||< 50 mK|
|Spectral Response||8-12 µm||8-12 µm||8-12 µm|
|Field of View (degrees)||18||12||7|
|Diopter||-6 / +2||-6 / +2||-6 / +2|
|Objective Lens||24mm f/1.2||35mm f/1.2||60mm f1/1.25|
|Battery Pack||Top Loading / Vertical||Top Loading / Vertical||Top Loading / Vertical|
|Battery Type||(2) CR123 and/or External USB||(2) CR123 and/or External USB||(2) CR123 and/or External USB|
|Battery Life||Approx. 4 hrs w/ (2) CR123||Approx. 4 hrs w/ (2) CR123||Approx. 4 hrs w/ (2) CR123|
|Environmental (degrees)||-25.6 to 122 F||-25.6 to 122 F||-25.6 to 122 F|
|Submersion||1 m / 1 hr||1 m / 1 hr||1 m / 1 hr|
|Demensions (LxWxH)**||8.4" x 3.1" x 2.9"||8.6" x 3.1" x 2.9"||9.7" x 3.1" x 2.9"|
|Mounting Kit||Mini Picatinny Rail Mount||Mini Picatinny Rail Mount||Mini Picatinny Rail Mount|
** Length does not include flip caps, width does not include mount knob, height from top of rail