The Kopfjäger Reaper Grip was created to fill the void between the cheaply built, lower quality shooting rests and the expensive immobile ones while delivering the shooter the means to be very accurate outside of the prone position. We here at Kopfjäger Industries have thought through every detail in its design and construction relying on our combined backgrounds in military, law enforcement and aerospace engineering. This platform truly is an innovation in shooting rests. With this rest we have brought sniper/professional shooting techniques to the average outdoorsman without compromising quality or portability. We’re confident the ergonomics of this rest combined with its smooth pan/tilt and superior locking ability will give the shooter superior accuracy in a wide array of shooting positions.
The Reaper Grip is designed to be used with medium and heavy duty tripods with 3/8-16 threaded studs. If you have a tripod with the smaller 1/4-20 threaded stud, we include an adapter to allow it to work on those models also.
- Adjustable locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks and chassis
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle harsh environments
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down)
- Offset grip design allows for magazine changes with the rifle mounted and provides easy manipulation
- Assembled in the USA
|Weight||2.5 lbs / 1134 g|
|Dimensions||6.84 x 6.04 x 6.57 in / 174 x 153 x 167 mm|
|Vise Width Range||1.5 - 2.9 in / 40 - 71 mm|
|Pan Rotation Angle||360 degrees|
|Vertical Rotation Angle||Rotation Range 108° (87° Down, 21° Up)|
|Mounting||3/8" - 16 Threaded hole|