The ZEISS DTI 6 Thermal Imaging Cameras offer unprecedented image quality that allows you to recognize an exceptional level of detail. When hunting in the dark, you have to recognize every detail in order to reliably identify your target.
ZEISS Digital Thermal Imaging Camera is available in two models - the DTI 6/20 and DTI 6/40:
1. DTI 6/20 with a 20 mm objective lens, 1000 m (1093 yd) detection range and FOV of 125 ft at 100 yds is especially suitable for use in wooded areas.
2. DTI 6/40 with a 40 mm objective lens, 2000 m (2187 yd) detection range and FOV of 62 ft at 100 yds is especially suitable for use in the open field.
When hunting at night, every detail counts. With the DTI 6 thermal imaging cameras, you won't miss a thing – ZEISS' innovative ZEISS Smart Image Processing (ZSIP Pro) algorithm delivers a sharp, high-contrast thermal image via the 640 × 480 sensor with 12 micron pixel pitch and the 1024 × 768 HD AMOLED display. ZSIP ensures that you can perfectly identify key details under difficult conditions and with low thermal contrast.
The battery supports 6.5 hours of continuous use and can be quickly and easily replaced on the go. Identify individual details even more reliably in order to more quickly and reliably identify your target – for maximum hunting success.
The ZEISS DTI 6/20 is the perfect thermal imaging device for hunting in forested areas. With an impressive field of view of 38 m/100 m, it delivers a perfect overview at short distances, making precise observation, reliable identification, and thus the greatest possible hunting success possible.
The ZEISS DTI 6/40 has been designed specifically for hunting in the open field and, with a range of up to 2 km and 3x optical magnification, ensures that details are easily identifiable, even at longer distances.
The ZEISS DTI 6 is designed for the user to easily swap out the objective lens with an optional 20mm or 40mm lens for the ultimate in flexibility. The optional accessories DTI 6 Interchangeable Lens, DTI 6 Battery Pack and DTI 6 Battery Charging Station are also available.
- Exceptional viewing experience with ZSIP Pro - The innovative smart image processing algorithm developed by ZEISS (ZSIP) in Germany, in combination with the 640 x 480 sensor with 12 micron pixel pitch and the 1024 x 768 HD AMOLED display, delivers high-contrast and detailed images. The ZSIP Pro provides the hunter with the ability to detect and identify the game quickly and enables to make the right decision with utmost confidence.
- Best-In-Class Operating Ergonomics - The newly designed scroll wheel allows both left-handed and right-handed users to select zoom levels or menu items quickly and precisely, even in stressful hunting situations and even when wearing gloves. The specially developed eyepiece with a large subjective field of view is shaped like a pair of binoculars. It offers a particularly comfortable and immersive viewing experience and allows the hunter to fully grasp the situation.
- Innovative Power Management - The DTI 6's battery allows 6.5 hours of continuous observation and is easily replaceable. It can be recharged using a standard power bank and thus ensures that the hunter never runs out of power. The standby mode is activated contactless - if the DTI 6 is put down or picked up, it switches itself off or on.
- Perfect Image Settings for Every Situation - The DTI 6 can be customized to meet your specific needs. Personal settings can be saved to up to four observation profiles so that you are equipped for any situation. In addition, you can always select exactly the right lens for the current hunting situation from two interchangeable lenses in the blink of an eye. In addition, the preset Fog, Universal, Discover, and Identify observation modes helps to tailor the view to the respective hunting situation.
- Highly Customizable - Numerous configuration options allow you to customize the thermal imaging camera to make the DTI 6 your very own. From selecting your preferred zoom speed to adjusting the duration of the stand-by timer and the LED configuration to creating your own color palettes, the DTI 6 can be customized to suit your own preferences and specific needs when out hunting.
- Connectivity via the ZEISS Hunting App - Both DTI 6 models are fully integrated into the ZEISS Hunting app and can reliably connect to your smartphone. Data is transferred between the DTI 6 and the app via energy-efficient Bluetooth technology; it only switches to Wi-Fi automatically when processing large amounts of data. The ZEISS Hunting app also allows you to customize and configure the DTI 6 according to your individual needs and requirements.
- In the box — DTI 6 thermal imaging camera, DTI 6 rechargeable Li-Ion battery, DTI 6 recharging station, USB cable, carrying strap, carrying case, cleaning cloth, neck strap for carrying case.
- Accessories available - DTI 6 Interchangeable Lens in 20mm and 40mm options are easily swapped out to adapt to any hunting situation. DTI 6 Replaceable Li-Ion Batteries provide a high-capacity power source of 3,200 mAh for long observation periods when a power grid isn't available for recharging.
|DTI 6/20||DTI 6/40|
|Focal length||20 mm||40 mm|
|Field of view at 100 m (yds)||38 m (125 ft)||19 m (62 ft)|
|Objective viewing angle||22° x 16°||11° x 8°|
|Detection range||1000 m (1093 yds)||2000 m (2187 yds)|
|Sensor resolution||640 x 480 px||640 x 480 px|
|Sensor pixel pitch||12 µm||12 µm|
|NETD value||≤ 35 mK||≤ 35 mK|
|Display resolution||1024 x 768 px||1024 x 768 px|
|Display frame rate||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Maximum digital zoom||10x||10x|
|Zoom steps||0.1x - 1.0x||0.1x - 1.0x|
|Battery life||6.5 hours||6.5 hours|
|Internal memory||16 GB||16 GB|
|WLAN frequency||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|WLAN standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Connection with other devices||ZEISS Hunting App or USB||ZEISS Hunting App or USB|
|Waterproof||IP 66 (Protected against heavy rain)||IP 66 (Protected against heavy rain)|
|Operating temperature °C (°F)||-20/+50 (-4/+122)||-20/+50 (-4/+122)|
|Length x width x height (in)||9.1 x 2.4 x 2.7"||8.9 x 2.7 x 2.9"|
|Weight||690 g (1.52 lbs)||755 g (1.66 lbs)|
|Warranty||2 + 1 years||2 + 1 years|