Steady observation over long periods at high magnifications. The universal Binofix tripod adapter enables you to fix ZEISS binoculars with a lens diameter of 30 mm or larger onto conventional video and camera tripods. If you combine the binoculars of the Victory FL or Conquest ranges with the triple magnification of the Mono you can enjoy a visual experience similar to that of a spotting scope.
Officially recognized as ZEISS' recommendation for using a tripod with the Victory T* FL 7x42, 8x42 and 10x42 binoculars, this also likely works with many other styles and series. It has a curved base upon which to place the binocular, with anti-slip surfaces right where the binocular's barrels would rest. The stalk which attaches to the tripod is deliberately offset, so that the pan/tilt arm of your tripod or monopod's head will be out of the way of your face.
Compatible with all ZEISS binoculars models.
- Mount binoculars to tripod
- An easy to use solution for balancing your binocular on a tripod for handsfree and stable viewing
- Adjustable tensioning strap
- Curved base with logically offset tripod stalk
- Attaches to either 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 threaded tripod screws (reducer bushing for 1/4"-20 size is included)