The Team Wendy CAM FIT™ H-Back Retention System utilizes Cam Lock sliders which allow for one-handed adjustment and secure helmet fit. The adjustment straps and chin cup have been designed for a close, comfortable fit to the wearer's face. The asymmetric design keeps the buckle tucked smoothly along the jaw line while maintaining a snug, even feel around the chin cup. The ultrasuede chin cup lining ensures maximum comfort and chafe-free wear at any temperature.
All CAM FIT™ H-Back retention systems ship complete with hardware. Included hardware may not be compatible with side rail systems; in these cases original hardware can be used.
- BOA® Fit System stabilizes helmet weight by distributing light, even pressure around the head
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Left eye dominant (LED) option available
- 4” (100 mm) Chinstrap Extender sold separately to lengthen the chinstrap to accommodate a gas mask
- Included hardware based on shell type; hardware kits available for standard, ECH and ARC Rail fitted helmets
- Included hardware may not be compatible with side accessory rail systems; in these cases use original hardware or contact Team Wendy for hardware optionsPull Strength Performance
- Compatible with ACH, MICH, TC2000 series.
Compliant with ACH and ECH Static Pull Strength requirements. Independently tested in accordance to GL-PD-07-19 – 2007 Section 22.214.171.124, Static Pull Strength and DRAFT-ECH-ICEPG16-0001 – 2009 Section 3.6.3 Static Pull Strength.
|SIZE||FACE CIRCUMFERENCE (IN.)|
|M/L||26 - 29|
|XL||27.5 - 35.5|