If you are serious about long range shooting, then the RT-S Mod 7 5-25x56IR is the optic for you. Aimed at the true marksman, this optic features a First Focal Plane (FFP) illuminated mil-dot reticle with the Riton Advanced Turret System, available with MRAD adjustments.
The RT-S MOD7 5-25x56IR is a rugged, all-conditions riflescope. Available with first focal plane illuminated reticle, the RT-S MOD7 5-25x56IR is a riflescope that will allow you to gain optimal accuracy in mid-range and long-range applications.
The reticle is first focal plane (FFP) and is located in front of the image erecting and magnifying lenses. With the reticle in this position, the reticle is magnified along with the viewing image. The advantage of this type of reticle is the size of the reticle stays the same size in relationship to the size of the target. This allows for all subtentions on the reticle to be the same at any power.
The Riton Mod 7 5-25x56IR is equipped with the tried and true mil dot reticle. Ideal for range estimating, holds windage and elevation that are helpful for hunters and target shooters alike.
DETAILED PRODUCT FEATURES:
- First Focal Plane Duplex Reticle
- Equipped with Riton Tactical Zero Stop Turrets for Instant and Reliable Return to Zero
- Integrated Throw Lever
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Red Illumination with 11 Levels of Brightness and On/Off between each Level
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- 1/10 MRAD Quick Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
|Parallax Adjustment:||Side, 10 yards - infinity|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||56mm|
|Focal Lens Position:||First Focal Plane|
|Lens Coating:||Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement|
|Reticle:||Riton Illuminated Mil-Dot Duplex Reticle|
|Field of View at 100 yds:||22.5ft @ 5x – 4.5ft @ 25x|
|Material:||6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Exit Pupil:||12mm @ 5x - 2.3mm @ 25x|
|Click Value at 100 yds/mm:||1/4in/6.3mm - 0.1 MRAD|
|Adjustment Range:||20 MRAD|