Cudde Dual Cell Kit is the easy, low cost way to get started with cellular trail cameras. This 4 camera kit includes 4 cellular connected trail cameras that share 1 cell plan. Three CuddeLink J-Series cameras send their images to CuddeLink Dual Cell. Dual Cell uses Verizon LTE service to email or text the images to your smartphone, tablet or computer. CuddeLink Cell allows you to have up to 16 cameras on the network sharing 1 cell plan, saving you hundreds of dollars per year. And the best part, all CuddeLink products are compatible so you can add cameras to grow your network.
Kit includes 1 Dual Cell Model K-5789. Features 1/4 second trigger speed and Dual Flash illumination that has both no-glow Black Flash and Long Range IR built into 1 camera. Uses 6 D batteries which are power equivalent to 48 AA batteries, assuring Dual Cell will operate for an entire season or longer.
Kit includes 3 J-Series Long Range IR cameras that feature 1/4 second trigger speed and Long Range IR illumination. Uses 12 AA batteries for compact size and good battery life. Optional battery systems are available to extend run time.
Be sure to add to your cart when you order a Thermal scope From us
- 1 K-5789 Dual Cell Camera
- 3 J-1415 CuddeLink Long Range IR Cameras
- 4 CuddeLink antennas
- 2 LTE high-gain antennas
- 4 Genius mounting brackets and straps
- Batteries and SD cards not included
- CuddeLink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. CuddeLink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other.
- CuddeLink transmits images from remote cameras to a home image collection camera.
- CuddeLink networks can have from 1 to 15 remote cameras. Start with a few and add more cameras as you need them.
- Typical transmission range in a dense forest is ¼ to ½ mile. In open spaces CuddeLink has camera-to-camera range to over 1 mile. Like all wireless systems transmission range will vary with terrain and conditions.
- CuddeLink automatically daisy-chains cameras to extend range to over 4 miles, making CuddeLink deployable on properties of hundreds to thousands of acres.
- There is no monthly fee to collect images on the Home camera.
- CuddeLink Cell makes cellular trail cameras affordable. Instead of a separate cell plan for each camera, CuddeLink Cell can send images from up to 16 cameras on 1 cell plan.
- Here's how it works. A CuddeLink network of cameras send their images to 1 home collection device that is equipped with a cellular modem. This cell device sends the images from all the remote cameras, so instead of 16 cell plans, you only have 1.