InfiRay Outdoors Finder Series of Handheld Thermal Imaging Scopes with Laser Rangefinder
Different view, different world. The InfiRay Finder Series are compact, light and easy to carry. A unit made in mind of the light packing hunter where less weight is of paramount importance. This compact thermal unit weighs under 400 grams (14 ounces) with its built-in laser rangefinder with up to 800 meter range as well as thermal detection out to 1298 meters makes the InfiRay FH25R the best choice for your scouting needs.
- High Image Quality — The advanced image processing ability of the InfiRay detector, creates excellent image clarity and detection, in both day and night. Enjoy switchable color palettes including black hot, white hot, red hot and rainbow.
- 12 µm Thermal Imaging Sensor — High performance 12 µm pixel pitch detectors are embedded in the unit. Powerful objective lens in combination with a 12 µm professional grade thermal imaging sensor provides exceptional detection capabilities.
- Integrated Laser Rangefinder (LRF) up to 800 meters — Featuring a built-in laser ranging module, which helps to quickly and accurately capture and display the target distance. The ranging accuracy is +/- 1 meter and the maximum ranging distance is 800 meters. Providing versatility in both single ranging and continuous ranging modes for moving or stagnant objects.
- Long Detection Range up to 1298 meters — A standard 1.7 meter (5' 9") tall object can be detected at ranges of up to 1298 meters in complete darkness.
High Image Frequency 50 Hz — The 50 Hz refresh rate guarantees that you will capture every moment where it counts.
- Built-in Video Recorder and Wi-Fi Connection - With 16 GB built-in storage capacity, you can record hours of video and images to share your memorable moments with friends and family The built-in Wi-Fi module provides connectivity with Android or iOS smartphone or tablets. The smartphone and thermal imager combination offers a set of unique features such as direct image streaming, downloading and sharing recorded files.
- Built-in Accelerometer and Digital Compass - Built-in accelerometer and digital compass improves accuracy by precisely identifying cant and angles.
|Sensor Resolution||640 x 512|
|Sensor Pixel Pitch||12 µm|
|Sensor NETD||≤ 40 mK|
|Frame Refresh Rate||50 Hz|
|Objective Lens||25 mm|
|Field of View||17.5° x 14.0°|
|Optical Magnification||1.5x - 6.0x|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 3x, 4x|
|Display Type||HD Micro 1280x960|
|Color Palettes||Black hot, White hot, Red hot, Rainbow|
|Laser Rangefinder Range||800 m|
|Thermal Detection Range (1.7m x 0.5m target)||1298 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||20 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 ~ +5|
|Battery Type||Internal Li-ion battery|
|Max. Battery Life||6 hrs @ 22° C|
|Built-in Memory Capacity||16 GB|
|Dimension||70 x 52 x 130 mm|
|Weight (without battery)||320 grams|
|Operating Temp||-20°C ~ +40°C|