The GC300 offers an outstanding remote technology that is unrivaled in the industry at this price. Up to 300 yards with no line-of-sight required to activate the main speaker unit. The advantages of having this unit with preprogrammed calls from Wildlife Technologies is that you can play two calls simultaneously. That features increases the level of sophistication and betters your odds of pulling in and keeping in coyotes with a wary disposition.
No more confusing programming or long number sequences to memorize to play a high quality audio call, simply press one button and the call does the work for you. Once the call file has played the unit will pause for 30 seconds and replay the sequence. This pattern will continue until you select the stop button, at any point in the sequence you may add a second call by simply selecting the second call button and pressing it down.
Light weight, compact, easy to operate, fantastic quality audio calls from a leading bioacoustics company, very long range remote, low power consumption and one of the lowest prices available for a great call. The ICOtec GC300 is how predator calling was intended to be. Dead Serious!
- Cottontail Distress
- Jack Rabbit Distress
- Coyote Pup Distress
- Fawn Distress
- Woodpecker Distress
- Crow Distress
- Raccoon Pup Distress
- Gray Fox Distress
- Coyote Female
- Coyote Male
- Coyote Yip/Howl
- Bobcat Adult
- *Audio calls cannot be changed or added.
- Up to 300 yard remote control range
- No line-of-sight required to activate the unit
- Play 2 calls at the same time
- External speaker jack for added volume for extreme requirements
- Includes 12 calls from Wildlife Technologies
- Unit requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Remote requires an A23 battery, not included
- No AUX port
- One year factory warranty
- Top seller!