HALO-XRF Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope
The HALO-XRF is N-Vision Optics' latest groundbreaking product that combines the state of the art BAE thermal imaging CORE with top customer demanded features, such as integrated laser range finder, onboard videos and audio recording, and WiFi connectivity. HALO-XRF is proudly designed and built in the US, making it the ultimate US-made thermal scope with integrated LRF available to the hunting market.
- State-of-the-Art Core - HALO-XRF utilizes the much sought after BAE 640x480, 12 µm, 60 Hz thermal imaging core.
- Laser Range Finder - HALO-XRF features a built-in laser range finder with a range of up to 1,000 yds.
- Built-in Video and Audio Recording - HALO-XRF eliminates the need for external recorders. Pixel accurate 60 Hz videos are internally captured and stored for later transfer to the user's PC via USB connection.
- Streaming - The streaming feature permits the user to stream videos over the WiFi connection and possibly broadcast the hunts in real-time to Youtube, Facebook, or any other social media if it is still allowed and available.
- Rechargeable 18650 Batteries - HALO-XLR operates on two rechargeable 18650 batteries, providing up 7 hours of run time (at room temperature).
- Zoom Sensitive Zeroing - Reticle movement steps are zoom dependent, which allows for the most precise zeroing.
- Reticles - Eight reticle choices with two Mil Dot reticles.
- USB-C Connector - Standard USB-C type cable is used for user software updates, downloading videos and still images, or powering up the HALO-XRF with an external 5V (USB) power source.
Package includes: Thermal Imaging Riflescope, Lens Cloth, Soft Carrying Case, User Manual
|Sensor Type||Uncooled vanadium oxide (VOx) microbolometer|
|Detector Resolution||640 x 480|
|Spectral Response||7.5 - 13.5 µm|
|Detector Pitch||12 µm|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Lens||50 mm, F1.1 Germanium Objective Lens|
|Field of View||8.7º (h) x 6.6º (v); 10.9° (diagonal)|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x|
|Display Type||OLED 640x480 B&W|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2 diopters|
|Reticles||8 reticles with two Mil Dot reticles|
|Battery Type||Two rechargeable 18650 batteries|
|Battery Life (Operating)||
Up to 7 hours at room temperature
|Remote Power||USB 5.0V|
|External Connector||Waterproof USB-C|
|Internal Memory||3.6 GB|
|Detection Range||2,020 yds|
|Recognition Range||726 yds|
|Identification Range||380 yds|
|LRF Wavelength||905 nm|
|LRF Range||10 to 1,000 yds|
|LRF Accuracy||+/- 1 yd|
|Max Recoil||.50 caliber|
|Operating Temperature ºC (ºF)||nav|
|Degree of Protection||IP67|
|Overall Dimensions||8.9 x 4.1 x 3.4 inches|
|Weight w/ 18650 batteries||41.5 oz|
|Warranty||Limited 5 years|