ILR-1000-2 Laser Rangefinder Module for HYBRID Series
The InfiRay Outdoor ILR-1000-2 Infrared Laser Rangefinding Module enhances precision shooting with thermal optics, seamlessly integrating with HYBRID Series thermal weapon sights via USB-C. Additionally, the ILR-1000-2 integrates with the HYBRID's onboard ballistic solver by providing real-time range data to display a firing solution on a custom drop-compensating reticle. This eliminates the need for guesswork in range estimation, regardless of the time of day. With a range accuracy of +/- 1 yard out to 1,000 yards*, the ILR-1000-2 displays precise results directly on the connected HYBRID Series weapon sight.
Featuring a compact and lightweight machined aluminum housing, the module is securely mounted with a quick-detach mechanism that ensures repeatability and easy operation, even with gloves. This integrated system allows users to observe, range, and adjust for bullet drop seamlessly, regardless of lighting condition.
CAUTION - This product is a Class 3R Laser Product. Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
*Range performance depends on the target being measured and environmental conditions.
- Picatinny Quick-Detach Mount - Quickly and easily attach or remove the ILR-1000-2 from the optic, while maintaining alignment, using the machined aluminum Picatinny rail mount.
- 1,000 Yard Detection Range - The powerful infrared laser can measure the range of objects over a half mile away.
- Rugged Aluminum Construction - Lightweight, machined 6061 aluminum construction with an anodized finish provides maximum strength with minimal weight.
- Simplified Controls - All controls are inside the HYBRID software, allowing for a sturdy and minimalist design.
- USB-C Power and Data - A single wired-connection powers the laser rangefinder directly from the HYBRID.
|7000 Series aluminum/ABS
|Degree of Protection