ZEISS Precision Rings are ultralight 1913 Mil-Std, STANAG-compliant rings manufactured to the highest of standards, from premium materials, and with tight tolerances for your long-term safety and field applications. Available in 30, 34 and 36 mm sizes in various heights, they are designed for optimal long-range shooting solutions and allow for either right- or left-handed operations as well as eye dominance. The bubble level is easily viewed from the shooting position, creating no disturbance in your shooting position. A smarter, sleeker, and ultralightweight ring design for all heavy-duty hunting and shooting applications.
● Bubble Level - Integral anti-cant bubble level in top half of ring.
● Ultralight - Approximately 4.4 oz. with screws (set 30 mm low).
● Refined Design - Compact and refined design, with low-profile, non-snagging hardware. Type 303 stainless steel top cap screws - with black oxide finish. Hard case included, with both T15 and T25 Torx® driver bits.
● Durable Material - 7075-T6 aluminum, Mil-Std, Type III, 30-micron hard anodized finish - matte black.
● Recoil Lug - Integral bottom recoil lug for best alignment and a secure zero under the harshest recoil.
● Micro-radiused - Micro-radiused on all machined leading edges to ensure a non-marring design.
|30 mm||LOW (.850"/21.6mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|30 mm||MEDIUM (1.0"/25.4mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|30 mm||HIGH (1.18"/30mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|30 mm||X-HIGH (1.375"/34.9mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|30 mm||XX-HIGH (1.5"/38.1mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|34 mm||LOW (1.0"/25.4mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|34 mm||MEDIUM (1.125"/28.5mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|34 mm||HIGH (1.375"/34.9mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|34 mm||X-HIGH (1.5"/38.1mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|36 mm||MEDIUM (1.06"/27mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
|36 mm||HIGH (1.22"/31mm)||Aluminum 7075-T6|
Note: Ring height measurements are determined from top of mounting rail to center line of ring's base.