Sentinel Tripod - Mountain and Woodland
We developed the Sentinel® System for hunters who simply cannot miss and need the most stable and versatile shooting system. Configurable as a monopod, bipod or tripod, the Sentinel system can not only be used with a broad range of rifles but can be adapted for spotting scopes, thermal imagers, night vision spotters, anemometers and other devices.
Made from very high-grade aerospace aluminium, the head unit and swivel mechanism use our patented magnetic system for secure attachment. Multi-layered, high-grade carbon fibre is used to make legs that are not only stronger and stiffer but 60 percent lighter than aluminum.
- Smooth and stable 360-degree arc of fire with a wide range of elevation and depression and cant adjustment
- Detachable legs for use as trekking poles that can be fitted with trekking pole handles
- Lightweight, durable and strong. Easy to carry and quick to deploy
- Hook to receive weights and further increase stability for long-range shots
- Fully adjustable legs, with durable tungsten carbide tips with tethered synthetic boots
- Head unit interchangeable with three height tripod options, each with extendable legs
- Optics and Heavy Optics adapters for use with devices with a standard ¼” female camera thread.
|Attachment||Classic Adapters & Optics Adapters||Classic Adapters & Optics Adapters|
|Ground Clearance||63.5cm - 120cm / 25” - 47”||84cm - 170cm / 32” - 67”|
|Cant & Pan||50º Cant & 360º Pan||50º Cant & 360º Pan|
|Weight||1350g / 47.6oz||1550g / 54.6oz|
|Packed Length||71cm / 28"||89cm / 35"|
|Packed Diameter||6.6cm / 2.6"||6.6cm / 2.6"|