ZEISS V8 1.8-14x50 - The all-rounder for more hunting success.
Equipped for everyday hunting: ZEISS V8 riflescopes deliver more successful moments on the hunt than any other riflescope from ZEISS thanks to the combination of sophisticated features and their perfect interaction. Outstanding optical quality, an extra-large eye box for fast target acquisition, and the finest illuminated dot in the world make it an unsurpassed companion in any hunting situation. For greater success during your hunt.
Whether for driven hunts, stalking, or in the mountains – thanks to its large field of view of 23 meters at 100 meters at the lowest magnification, outstanding optical quality with relaxed viewing characteristics, and extremely light weight, the ZEISS V8 1.8-14x50 is the perfect riflescope for any hunting situation. The finest and brightest illuminated dot in the world can be adjusted with extreme precision thanks to the riflescope’s perfect ergonomics, while its compact design ensures that hunters can handle their weapons with the greatest of ease. The unsurpassed, versatile solution for greater hunting success.
The combination of maximum zoom range, the brightest optics and optimal ease of use makes the ZEISS V8 the ultimate all-purpose riflescope for all distances and situations – whether you are on a driven hunt, stalking, high seat hunting, or shooting at long-range. Whatever your hunting venture, the ZEISS V8 – the company's best super-zoom riflescope – enables fast reactions and maximum flexibility. Designed to ensure maximum hunting success.
The Plex-style Reticle 60 is lighter and finer than the reticle 40, which was widely used only a few years ago. The bars have only half the subtension of the earlier model and there is twice the amount of free space between them. It is therefore ideally suited for precise shooting with the least possible coverage of the target game. With 12x magnification and a subtension of only 0.55 cm at a distance of 100 m, you always have an excellent overview – no fine details are hidden from view. The illuminated dot is extremely bright and can therefore also be used for daytime hunting. The brightness of the illuminated dot can be dimmed at extremely finely, making it ideal for night hunting as well. The reticle is located in the riflescope’s second image plane.
- Wide field of view - At the lowest magnification the field of view is at its widest, allowing the hunter to see more of the surroundings in view. In general, a wide field of view allows for rapid target acquisition and provides the hunter with utmost awareness of the complete environment around the target.
- Brilliant image quality - The Ultra-FL Concept contains several SCHOTT fluoride glass elements for absolute color fidelity, brightness, and clarity. Ensuring you the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
- Wide zoom range - With the magnification ranging from 1.8x up to 14x, this V8 would likely be considered the most versatile ZEISS riflescope. Suitable for driven hunts, stalking, high seat at night, and even up to medium-to-long-range shots.
- The world's finest illuminated dot - The secret behind the precision of ZEISS riflescopes is their ultra-fine illuminated dot and its extremely low target coverage. With only a fraction of the thickness of a human hair, the fibre optics system delivers the world’s finest illuminated dot – 3.3-millimeter target coverage at 100 meters is the breathtaking result (V8 & V6 @20x). Pure precision for the smallest targets and the greatest distances.
- ZEISS T* coating - ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
- A clear view, whatever the weather - There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- Stable and Shot-Proof - The ZEISS V8, ZEISS Victory HT, ZEISS Conquest V6, and ZEISS Conquest V4 riflescopes are all ideally suited for use with "clip-on" attachments.
- Multifunction button - The multifunction illumination control button is the most advanced reticle illumination system on the market. It can be quickly, silently, and intuitively operated even with gloves on. The illumination is automatically deactivated as soon as you put the weapon down. It reactivates as soon as you take aim, a feature that saves time and energy – and ensures an immediate and perfect aiming solution in any lighting condition.
- Made in Germany
|Magnification||1.8 - 13.5 x|
|Effective lens diameter||18.6 - 50.0 mm|
|Exit pupil diameter||10.3 - 3.7 mm|
|Twilight factor||5.1 - 26|
|Field of view||23 - 3.1 m (69 - 9 ft)|
|Objective viewing angle||13.1º - 1.8º|
|Diopter range||+ 2.0 | - 3.5 dpt|
|Eye relief||92 mm (3.6")|
|Elevation turret||Capped/Ext w/BDC and ballistic rings|
|Parallax setting||50 m - ∞ (54 yds - ∞)|
|Vertical adjustment range at 100 m||310 cm|
|Lateral adjustment range at 100 m||200 cm|
|Adjustment per click at 100 m||1 cm|
|Main tube diameter||30 mm|
|Eyepiece tube diameter||46 mm|
|Lens tube diameter||56 mm|
|Reticle position||Second focal plane|
|LoutTec Nitrogen filled||+ | +|
|Water resistance||400 mbar|
|Operating temperature||- 25ºC | + 50ºC (- 13ºF | + 122ºF)|
|Length||343 mm (13.5")|
|Weight (without inner rail)||720 g (25.4 oz)|
|Weight (with inner rail)||750 g (26.5 oz)|