ZEISS Victory Harpia Eyepiece
Designed to deliver an exceptionally wide field of view at all magnifications, the ZEISS Victory Harpia Eyepiece, when paired with either the 85mm or 95mm Victory Harpia spotting scope, presents users with a clear and crisp panoramic view from the predawn hours to well past dusk. Made to the same standards as the spotter bodies, it features extra low-dispersion fluoride glass, and ZEISS' proprietary T* and LotuTec optical coatings to ensure high-contrast views, maximum light transmission, and accurate color representation, without halos or chromatic aberration across its exceptionally wide field of view. The lens system is specifically engineered to maintain its wide 72° apparent angle of view throughout the entire zoom range so the user can make detailed observations of distant subjects without sacrificing spatial awareness. To withstand the same rigors as the scope bodies, the eyepiece is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fog proof in the most extreme temperature and environmental conditions..
- Designed for the ZEISS Victory Harpia 85mm and 95mm spotting scopes.
- 22-65x magnification with ZEISS Victory Harpia 85
- 23-70x magnification with ZEISS Victory Harpia 95
- A clear view in any weather - There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature, even in wet weather. ZEISS developed LotuTec as a coating for binoculars and scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- Extremely Wide Field of View - The incomparably broad field of view of the Victory Vario Eyepiece provides a perfect overview in difficult terrain. The close focus distances allow the exploration of even the smallest details.
- T* and LouTec optical coatings
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- Zeiss neoprene pouch included
|Exil pupil diameter
|2.50 - 1.34 mm
|Focal length - eyepiece
|LotuTec | Nitrogen filled
|+ | +
|71 mm (2.8")
|221 g (7.8 oz)